Service Contract signed with the European Commission DG EAC
In the framework of this service contract, Brussels Education Services, in cooperation with UNICA (consortium leader), will contribute to the following contract outcomes:
- Continued general awareness-raising about the Bologna Process and Lisbon Strategy amongst stakeholders in the 27 EU member states, the EEA countries and one candidate country,
- Maintaining mechanisms of information, communication and coordination ensuring a smooth functioning of the National Teams of Bologna Experts.
In order to do so, the following activities are envisaged:
- Publishing a series of Higher Education Reform Papers for the benefit of the Community of Bologna Experts and beyond.
- The organisation of two training seminars for Bologna Experts in the run of 2009: “Making Mobility Happen” (Rome, 30-31 March 09) and “New Skills for New Jobs” (Warsaw, 23-24 October, 09).
- Networking activities through the promotion of the Bologna Experts’ Virtual Community.
Regular updates on this project will be provided on the Commission’s web pages as well as on the Bologna Experts’ Virtual Community.
Funded by European Commission, DG Education and Culture
Contract Period: 17.12. 2008 – 16.12. 2009