Service Contract signed with the European Commission DG EAC
In the framework of this service contract, BES in cooperation with UNICA (consortium leader) and ACA will contribute to the following contract outcomes:
- General, perceptible awareness-raising about the Bologna Process and Lisbon Strategy amongst stakeholders in the 27 EU member states, the EEA countries and one candidate country,
- Maintaining mechanisms of information, communication and coordination ensuring a smooth functioning of the National Teams of Bologna Experts.
In order to do so, the following activities are envisaged:
- Upgrading and further development of the web pages on Higher Education Reforms on the Commission’s official site.
- The organisation of two training seminars for Bologna Experts in the run of 2008: “Contributions of HEI to the Lifelong Learning Agenda” and “The Introduction of the European Qualification Framework in Higher Education”.
- Networking activities through the promotion of the Bologna Promoters’ Virtual Community.
Regular updates on this project will be provided on the Commission’s web pages as well as on the Bologna Promoters’ Virtual Mobility.
Funded by European Commission, DG Education and Culture
Contract Period: 06.12. 2007 – 05.12. 2008