PRIUM – PRomoting a model of Integrated University in the former yugoslav republic of Macedonia
Promotion of an Integrated University Model in two public state universities in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (fYR): St Kliment Ohridkski in Bitola (UB) and Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje (UKIM)
- University Governance and Financing Reform Study: aiming at a central university management and administration structure with modern decision taking bodies and faculties as important component parts, under one single legal entity and budget from the state.
- Strengthening of Strategic Management Capacities Study: aiming at the development of strategic management plans, implementation of ECTS structure, internationalisation, quality assurance, Diploma Supplement implementation, interdisciplinary research etc.
- Strengthening of Central University Services Study: aiming at restructuring and/or establishment of central offices in order to respond to new demands coming from faculties that will be part of an integrated university
Funded under TEMPUS Cards as a Joint European Project
Contract Period: 01.09.2007 – 31.08.2009
- UNICA: Network of the UNIversities of the CApitals in Europe: www.unica-network.eu
- Universität Wien (University of Vienna): www.univie.ac.at
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Free University Brussels): www.vub.ac.be
- SS Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje: www.ukim.edu.mk
- University St. Kliment Ohridski in Bitola: www.nubsk.edu.mk